1. Guidelines for interested writers:
- The article must be relevant to Pediatric and Child Health.
- The content of the article must be original.
- It is our decision, whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) anytime if we find that you are violating the guidelines.
- We reserve the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
2. Linking rules for Guestbloggers:
- Links should be relevant to content.
- We reject articles with direct affiliate links.
- No more than 1 self-serving link per article will be accepted. That’s not about linking to relevant tools, news & stats sources, etc. You are free to link to your social media profiles, resume pages, G+ pages, etc as well.
Fill out my online form.